According to statistics, in 2018, the number of plant protection UAVs in China exceeded 30,000, and the area of aerial operations reached 260 million mu. However, at present, the vast majority of flight control operations are mostly used for insecticides and fungicides. Herbicides are not widely promoted for safety considerations, but weed control is an important part of plant protection work, and there is a greater demand for flight control.
What are the advantages of herbicide flight control?
(2) Precise spraying, marked improvement in efficacy. Generally, remote sensing operation and automatic precision spraying technology are adopted in the air defense operation, which can ensure uniform coverage of all plants, eliminate leakage or re spray, and get rid of the faults of traditional artificial spray, and spray more accurately. At the same time, the concentration of insecticide is higher and the pesticide preparations suitable for flight control are better. If these pesticides have the characteristics of reducing evaporation, accelerating sedimentation, preventing drift, increasing adhesion, accelerating infiltration and absorption, the control effect is much better than that of artificial spray.
(3) Wider adaptability and controllable operation. Flight defense can take off and land vertically in the field, automatically plan the best operating route, and independently adapt to irregular terrain. In addition, for some high-stake field crops, such as corn, sorghum, sugarcane and other crops, when the plants are relatively high, artificial pesticides cannot be applied. In addition, the following crops, such as fruit trees and tubers, can be said that flight control is the perfect treatment scheme for pest control of these crops. Flight control can also carry video devices to monitor crop diseases and insect pests in real time. It can monitor the progress and area of plant protection operation remotely, so that every acre of land can be checked.
(4) Provide water and medicine, and meet the zero growth plan of pesticides. In the field of plant protection UAV flight control, the amount of spray liquid in field crops per mu is about 0.7 ~ 2 kg, while the traditional artificial spray spray volume needs 15~30 kg, and the water-saving rate of flying can reach about 90%, which is of great significance for arid and low water areas. At the same time, due to precise spraying, accelerating infiltration and absorption, reducing evaporation, flying prevention can significantly reduce waste and lower cost than traditional artificial spray.
Flight control has so many advantages, it is heartening, but there are still many risks in herbicide flight control, not all herbicides are suitable for flight control!
What are the possible risks of herbicide flight control?
(2) Stability of control effect. Most of the physical and chemical indexes of herbicide formulations are designed according to the manual manual and electric sprayers. There is a great doubt whether the anti dilution of high concentration has the original emulsifying dispersion, wettability and permeability.
(3) Drift risk. Because the droplets are very fine, they are especially easy to volatilize and drift, affecting nearby crops.
Based on the above risks, it is particularly important to know how to choose herbicides for flight control.
Five Elements for Selecting Flying Herbicides
(2) sedimentation is fast and anti drift: the droplets of fly protection are not as thin as possible, ordinary dosage forms such as water, emulsifiable concentrate, microemulsion, water emulsion, water suspending agent and so on. The droplet size of the diluent droplets is small, and quite a few droplets size is less than 100 m, which is easy to cause drift. The droplets of oil suspension are in the range of 150-300 m, which is the optimum size range. It has no influence on absorption and is anti-drift.
(3) Not easy to evaporate: flying anti-fogging droplets are very fine, the temperature is generally higher when spraying, moisture is easy to evaporate in the air, resulting in poor control effect, or burns.
(4) Good adhesion and absorption: Ensure that additives at high concentrations can still ensure the adhesion and permeability of fog droplets on plant surfaces, and ensure that weeds absorb enough medicines.
(5) After extensive validation: no matter how perfect the herbicide is in theory, it must be tested and verified before it is used in a large area. It is better to have the official approval of the manufacturer and be responsible for the effectiveness and safety of the herbicide, which will greatly reduce the risk in the future.
Contact: Mr. Ma
Email: [email protected]
Add: Fine Chemical Industry Park, Jianan District, Xuchang, Henan, China